The Casual Gamer Idea ?

My idea for people that want to do just one off Competitions. Mainly for International Teams as I'm not sure quite how it would work for club teams.

It could work for a Casual Gamer as in that Competitions could be over in a Few hours and with End of game Result.

For Instance take Part in the World Cup you select you team and Squad and Play just the games for the World Cup.( Maybe with the World Cup Training Camp included. Media Surrounding that). with the Game ending once you are knocked out or Win the World Cup. An option of being able to watch other games if wanted.

This Could work for Olympic Football, European Championship and Other international Competitions.

Works as theres no commitment to long game just play the game for the Competition and then the game is over.

Would work really well on The Xbox 360 Quick games with end of game Result.

If you interested in only playing a Competition no waiting for Start of it can jump straight in and play it.

In Something like this I am more likely to have the games play longer rather than just Highlights.

Another Idea for Casual Gamer would be Challenges Set but can't be bothered to write about it. and If not already In there work better for Live.

I like the idea of challenges e.g. save Derby from relegation, starting in January, but not to be in the boxed game, they would need to be downloadable.

I don't like the idea of one off tournaments, surely it's simple enough to just holiday until the start of the tournament and then take over a team, no need to have it as an option IMO.

I actually think this is one of the better ideas on here - and would certainly end the 'but the game's not fun any more' moans we're increasingly seeing.

Most people wouldn't have the patience to holiday for a year or two to get to the world cup - this would be a decent option for them.

I agree with Nomis was going to reply earlier but didn't really know why I disliked it. I think there should be a way to let fans create their own challenges, so that there can be more variations to the challenges that many fans offer in the challenges forum.

I like the idea of challenges e.g. save Derby from relegation, starting in January, but not to be in the boxed game, they would need to be downloadable.

That would be great fun I think. I remember a console football game that had things like that in, used to love them.

Yeah the challenges thing has been discussed in a very good thread by StanPetrov (i think?).

The option of being able to play just one tournie isn't a bad one and wouldn't hurt anything if included, but I don't think I would use it.

I don't like the idea of one off tournaments, surely it's simple enough to just holiday until the start of the tournament and then take over a team, no need to have it as an option IMO.

With this most people would not bother holidaying and they would not be sure who to load.

But with my idea you could select only the teams with in World Cup and have just them load each enough players.

You would only need the Squads with maybe a few extra players if you need to call-up more at later date. You would select your Squad before the game stated.

Archived