Substitutions talk

Im pretty sure this was mentioned before here. How about an option that we can talk to the player that is about to enter, but in the moment we are doing the subs? Not only on half-time if we make one.

I mean, a subs, them you have some talk options like:

1) dont say anything

2) say to the player to play well

3) say to the player he can do the difference

4) say to focus on the strategy

etc most talks on half-time you can have you do it

Im pretty sure this was mentioned before here. How about an option that we can talk to the player that is about to enter, but in the moment we are doing the subs? Not only on half-time if we make one.

1) dont say anything

Well, thats quite obvious :D

But seriously now, i think i get what your idea is, talking to subs as you bring them on, motivating them etc. Sounds good :thup:

I would definitely like to be able to do this, I mean, how often do you see IRL managers talking to players that are about to come on? Quite often is the answer to that, so seems like something that would be good to have in the game

1) dont say anything

Well, thats quite obvious :D

But seriously now, i think i get what your idea is, talking to subs as you bring them on, motivating them etc. Sounds good :thup:

Made me chuckle, too. I could just see a substitute going out there without instructions and wondering whether the hell he was supposed to play well or have a 'mare!

Or to a striker:

- Score a goal!

I have a season ticket for Feyenoord and I often sit right behind the dugout and I've heard that line SO MANY TIMES when a striker is coming on when the score is equal and the team doesn't look like scoring. Which happens a lot in Feyenoord's case :) This line could also turn negative if you have a striker that can't deal with pressure.

Or when you're in front and you put on an extra defender or DM:

- Keep it tight at the back.

Archived