transfers in fm

sorry if i wernt clear before

i meant i added all the transfers and everything and saved the data base, but when i load a new game on fm the players are still at the same clubs and havent moved and there is isnt a trn icon next to there name either

and thanks for saying about the weegie update, never even heard of it before lol

Oh I get it now, looks like you aren't selecting the database that you edited when you start the game, when you choose to start a new game a little pop up will come up and you can change the db you load, choose yours and it should be fine

No point just telling him to use Weegie update when he wants to know how to how to use the DB he did himself

Your doing 1 of 2 things wrong

1) your not loading the correct database when you start a new game, when you click new game make sure you choose your custom DB from the list of DB's

2) Your not saving the database right

I'd imagine its number 1

i loaded up the 8.0.2 database on the editor and saved it under that version and nothing has happened. ive tried adding the extra files but its saved in my documents/sportsinteractive/footballmanager2008/db/ like it says to and witht he weegie update which also doesnt work either

What do you mean nothing has happened? If you saved it under 8.0.2, have you opened 8.0.2 in a new game? It might appear as 8.0.2 when choosing your database, but the changes should be included, it doesn't necessarily have to say it has been edited.

Do you mean that the database is there as a file, but the file is in the 8.0.2 folder?

In the DB folder there is an 8.0.2 folder, try making a new folder in the DB folder and call it "edited" then copy and paste the edited database in there. Now when you enter DB there will be an 8.0.2 folder and an edited folder.

That is a total stab in the dark, but you never know.

Archived