Help needed please quick replies

Lately i have jst kept starting new games and not keeping with 1 team has any1 got any suggestions to stick with a team like a motivating way?? because it makes me get bored of FM which i really dont won't :S

When you feel bored of a game, instead of deleting it and starting a new one, go away for a bit. Spend a bit of time on these forums or maybe watch some real footie if possible. That often gets me back in the mood for some FMing, and then I am able to happily go back to a game I thought I was fed up of.

When you feel bored of a game, instead of deleting it and starting a new one, go away for a bit. Spend a bit of time on these forums or maybe watch some real footie if possible. That often gets me back in the mood for some FMing, and then I am able to happily go back to a game I thought I was fed up of.

I don't think you can get much better advice than that.

I don't think you can get much better advice than that.

Well, it's not guaranteed to work. Sometimes the game you're playing just isn't right, and no amount of forum time or real football is going to help that. There's no magic formula that makes you stick with a particular game. But if I do feel fed up, those are the things I usually try, and it often seems to work for me.

This works best for me too. Certainly seems the most logical idea. Also, I can never seem to keep anything besides a career game. If I decide I'm going to stick with one club throughout the whole of my career I never last much more then 10 games.

Archived