Does the game hate my poor little team?

Got drawn against Liverpool in the FA Cup and managed to win 3-2 at Anfield great I thought then I got Man Utd at home who my little Crewe side dispatched 3-0 and had 31 shots at goal. Now its bound to be Chelsea in the Semis but they lost to Arsenal 7-0 so now I get Arsenal. This game is so unfair lol.

How can I beat them two and lose to Leichester, Pretson and Sheff UTD? Good old football. Anyone else had this tough draw?

Hate? You mean love?

You managed to get the gate receipts from an Anfield game. That has to be a few hundred thousand in one swoop. You then had a sell out crowd and probably tv money for the united game. Now you get a sell out game in the semis, in front of a huge crowd.

Small teams aren't supposed to WIN the cups... They are supposed to use them to get rich by facing huge teams. :-p

Played well against Arsenal lost 3-2 my brilliant CB Walter Garcia gave away a 87th minute penalty. I hate Wembley lost this and lost playoff finals there last year. God damn this game lol.

Situations like this are why you gotta love FM but I have decided I hate Wembley and I hate Walter Garcia lol.

Archived