Corner kickers

I tend to mix and match, don't think it makes too much difference to anything at the end of the day so long as the taker themselves is good at corners, I just like to see inswinging and outswinging corners, just one of many little things I do to keep the game from getting monotonous

I've been mixing it up as well. I like the inswinging corners but I think having my lefty on the right side or vice versa would mean my players would need time to settle back into formation if the ball was kept in play. It's not a big deal but it could be a danger I think.

I've been mixing it up as well. I like the inswinging corners but I think having my lefty on the right side or vice versa would mean my players would need time to settle back into formation if the ball was kept in play. It's not a big deal but it could be a danger I think.

Unless you have all your players in the penalty area, then I don't think this makes too much difference, as you will have players back to cover any players they have left up front and also it takes the other side time to get back to position too, I personally wouldn't worry too much about this

I think it's best to have inswinging corners. I always try to if possible.

(Left footers taking right sided corners and vice versa)

I'd agree with this - I always have left footers taking right sided corners and the same also for free kicks.

Archived