He or She

I was looking through my downloaded player picture that i got of sortitoutsi and i noticed a player that look like a girl. I was determined to find if it was a man or a woman so here they are; must be a girl

aislajoneslj2.th.jpg

But then i saw this;

aislajoneshahand4.th.jpg

Is it a man with a girls name and features? or have SI just not really think** this situation through?

No they haven't messed up at all. The amount of work required for all the translations is deemed unimportant for the very few females in the game. Does it really matter that they are reffered to wrong? Its cosmetic, it has no impact on the game whatsoever.

Personally, I'd prefer they fix bugs before making the game do something so unnecessary.

No they haven't messed up at all. The amount of work required for all the translations is deemed unimportant for the very few females in the game. Does it really matter that they are reffered to wrong? Its cosmetic, it has no impact on the game whatsoever.

Personally, I'd prefer they fix bugs before making the game do something so unnecessary.

Well said,

For me all this does is cause me a little giggle every so often, I have a female physio on my staff and it is kinda funny for me when contracts come around and "he" wants a new contract

At the end of the day though, like Neji said, the bugs that make the game annoying rather than just mildly amusing need to be sorted before they spend time and effort fixing something so trivial

Of course they have. It's not a game breaker or even a bug but they have messed up there. They have a code to specify wether or not a member of staff is a female, and they have missed this particular case out when creating or editing a database.

Of course they have. It's not a game breaker or even a bug but they have messed up there. They have a code to specify wether or not a member of staff is a female, and they have missed this particular case out when creating or editing a database.

Contradiction?

Agree.

I just think you should be happy Neji that there aren't many (if at all) female users online here, otherwise you would have been in so much trouble right now ;)

Reading physio Rebecca Brown and Spurs physio Dr Charlotte Cowie are also female.

SI haven't messed up, they've said that translating all the languages would be too hard, paticuarly when you consider the femine forms of words would have to be added, etc.

The tick box in the editor doesn't do anything either.

On another note, I once sacked a female physio because I was so frustrated at the way she was constantly called "he". She was terrible too.

There are a fair few female staff in FM ;)

There are a few female FM managers out there as well. I really do wish SI would give us a ticky box to allow users to be female. I don't like seeing reports referring to my successes where they all say "his team", "his tactics" and so on.

Mind you, if you look closely in the editor, you'll even find a player (Derek Moore from Ireland) who's had the female box ticked :D Sadly (s)he isn't listed in the game even if you load up the Irish players, but I found it quite funny.

Archived