Interviews

In real life,club websites and League websites,take interviews of their managers,players etc.

Why not add this into FM.I'm the manager of Blackpool,I could be asked how the month was,and be given 5 options.Wouldnt that be cool

Oh yeah, it'll be great to be asked the same questions over and over. I think you'd need more than five options, together with a wide pool of possible questions that might arise.

How about when going for a job you get answer questions from the board in the form of an interview.

Your answers could be in the form of multiple choice and as to whether you get the job or not depends on how you answer.

Sometimes "bigging" it up might not be the right answer for the board, so you'd have to think more about how you answer.

How about when going for a job you get answer questions from the board in the form of an interview.

Your answers could be in the form of multiple choice and as to whether you get the job or not depends on how you answer.

Sometimes "bigging" it up might not be the right answer for the board, so you'd have to think more about how you answer.

Yeah, before I looked at the thread I thought that it was about this. Anyway they are both good ideas.

I think this is a good idea, would like to see more in depth media interaction over all as well, not just a few options that are repeated before every game, some sort of interview with a series of questions you can choose to answer would be much more to my liking

Archived