Transfer Fees

The best you can do it have the bid "private". This doesn't have the fee as undisclosed, but it stops the AI from knowing your bid.

I'm a big fan of the undisclosed fee - although eventually they always get out to the media.

How d'ya do that then ?

The best you can do it have the bid "private". This doesn't have the fee as undisclosed, but it stops the AI from knowing your bid.

I'm a big fan of the undisclosed fee - although eventually they always get out to the media.

I find that bids set to private always get rejected.

? I am on FM now and the only options are Offer Type, Fee, Transfer Date, Flexibility and Deadline?

After looking in my own game, I have the same thing.

It makes me wonder. Perhaps the Private thing is for the selling club only. (As in, when you get an offer for your player, you can then select the option???? )

After looking in my own game, I have the same thing.

It makes me wonder. Perhaps the Private thing is for the selling club only. (As in, when you get an offer for your player, you can then select the option???? )

I think that is the case. Would be a nice touch if they included undisclosed fees in the next FM me thinks!

It's fairly cosmetic to be honest. All it means is that the fans (who don't really exist in the game world anyway) don't know how much you paid and neither do other clubs, but since you have already paid the money and signed the player that doesn't really affect anything.

It wouldn't stop other clubs coming in with bids because the player's agent is the one who generally, in the background makes sure all the potentially interested clubs know if his player is available for transfer so it won't let you "sneak a transfer in the back door" before any other club knows about it.

Archived