Assistant Manager question?

Does anyone know which stats are most useful for the Ass Man giving a good team talk. I occasionally holiday through the odd cup game and prob 50% of the time half my squad are upset that 'I' hadn't given them enough credit!

I would imagine motivation is the most important.

Look for someone called Krzysztof Dowhan. He's currently goalkeeper coach at Legia. He has very high stats in most areas and will gladly accept an assistant manager role. Imo he's one of the best in the game that you can get for this position.

It depends on what you want from them, the more they are capable of the sooner they might get stolen by other clubs.

If you want them to handle

Contracts - Judging Ability & Potential

Arrange/play Freindlies - Man Management & Tactical Knowledge

Manage Youth/Reserves - Man Management, Tactical Knowledge & Working with Youngsters

Team Talks - Motivation & Man Management

Team Selection - Man Management

Coaching - Level of Discipline, Coaching Skill/s & Man Management

Determination is a useful stat for him to have in numerous areas of responsiblity

of course these are just what i think are the skills needed and i may be wrong, but my Assman's seem to increase in these areas more than others if that is all they do.

I focus on JPA, JCA, Motivation, and Man Management.

My theory is that the two places that I am most likely to listen to their opinion are the "Ask Assistant" button on team talks (Mot., M.M) and the fact that the A.M. is the first person displayed when I click "Coach Report" for a player (JPA, JCA).

Archived