What Player rules your Game?

A rip off of http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=36844, I know... But hey!

In my game there have truly been players that have ruled the world. I could go into a couple earlier examples, but in a more recent context in my game, Fredriksson (regen)! He has become quickly enough the best player on the planet banging in goals for fun nearly. In the last 2 season he's scored 60 in 64 and 67 in 63, but then if that wasn't enough he's off to an absolute flyer this season with 21 in only 14 matches! 17 from 10 in the League... For his country (Sweden) he's been in just as good form with 48 goals from 40 caps!

The reason I thought of this was the way that he's basically dragged the team up a notch this season now on 10 wins from 10 games with 38 goals for and only 5 against.

So, what about everyone else?

Bendtner has won 3 CL cups with Real and has won WPOTY Twice. BUT, he's not so bad in Real Life, he's only 20 right...

I think he's really poor, but I suppose that's in the context of Arsenal, perhaps if he had been at Birmingham still last season I would have thought more highly of him.

Jefferson Farfan, 2 reasons he is agoalscoring freak for me in my HSV game (40 goals first 2 seasons in around 35 games) to win me the league but mostly for being the happiest guy ever, I have lost the equivilent of a 1st team because players want a bigger club/etc and my board just keep accepting. Farfan doesnt get moody when i reject 50 transfer offers a week for him and laos the board dont accept the offers either odd but great

in my barca game, sneijder gets at least 3 goals/assists each game every time i play against him.

it's a shame you can't tell a player to commit roy keane vs alf inge haaland style fouls on someone... new feature?!

who is your best player according to World and uefa votes

Currently Zlatan Ibrahimovic is my games best player

2007 Fifa world player

06/07 Uefa Footballer of year

06/07 Uefa Forward of year

07/08 Uefa Champions League Golden boot 3rd place

07/08 Goal of tourny

2008 Fifa World Footballer

2008 Fifa World player of year

2009 Fifa World player 3rd place

08/09 Wuefa runner up

08/09 Forward of year

09/10 Champions league player of year

2010 Fifa world Footballer of year

09/10 uefa Forward of year

10/11 Fifa player runner up

10/11 Forward Runner up

2012 Euopean Golden Boot

Im not long into this season im sure he will get more awards this year he's 31 now 11 goals in 17 games and a av rating of 8.18. not sure how much longer he will keep going for.

Archived