Is there a way to offer all of my reserve squad out on loan at once?

Is there a way to offer all of my reserve squad out on loan at once? I can set the Transfer Status to 'Available for loan' for all of them at once, but seem to be unable to offer them on loan all at once.

Would be great if ther was two options - the one we have already 'offer to clubs' and then another one for loans.

There is indeed. On your reserve squad screen, you will see little arrows at the side of each players. Click this arrow for the top player and then press and hold shift, now click on the arrow for the last player, let go of shift. Then right click any player and it should let you 'Offer to clubs'. As long as all players are selected it will work.

yes, but doesn't this mean that all players are offered to other clubs for a transfer? because when I do this, it asks me: Are you sure you want to offer the x selected players to other clubs for their current asking prices?

yeah i wish there was a way to do it, its a real pain having to go through each player and offer them out individually....

especilly when your in italy or somewhere else where there's no reserve league and you wish you would simply disolve the reserve team because it's to much work to offer them on loan to see who merits to be included in the first team...

especilly when your in italy or somewhere else where there's no reserve league and you wish you would simply disolve the reserve team because it's to much work to offer them on loan to see who merits to be included in the first team...

My current save is in the German Second Division, which has that same situation. No league games for my "II" team. It's a pain trying to schedule a season's worth of friendlies or make sure one's "II" team has enough players month in and month out. Sometimes I would prefer to loan them all out for the season. (If, of course, you can land them on a team with decent training facilities.)

Archived