2 year expectation

I am looking to start another new game,

i was always eager to start with Arsenal, but i dont feel confident i can deliver the premier league within 2 years i probably could but what a waste of time it would be if i fail to deliver by this deadline

i was wondering what happens if i dont deliver, do i lose my job? or will they offer me a new contract for more time? how does it work

I imagine it depends on how well you tell the bored you can do at the start of each season. If you only put title challenger and are pretty close to challenging for the title (2nd/3rd) then perhaps you might have a chance of staying on.

But if your saying that your gonna be winning the league then you'll probably just be asking for the sack if you don't actually win it. To be honest with arsenals squad and the money you have to spend you should probably get quite close to winning the league, just relax and go with the flow :)

Yeah it does depend. On my main Man United game I did not win the Premier League in the first 3 seasons of the game (just missed out to Arsenal on every occasion) and I had was given the same 2 season deadline as you. In that time though I won a League Cup and more importantly 2 Champions Leagues.

Congrats on turning Man Utd into Liverpool by being able to win every trophy BUT the premiership. lol.

Thanks, we did finish 2nd though in each of those years and only lost by a few points and even on goal difference one year. I had 95 points and finished 2nd. Since then though I had won every league title (3 I think, have got fed up of this game due to success :cool:) since. I also won the quadruple with them. So I think we achieved more than Liverpool. :D

Oh. Tbh I can't stand United in the game or irl. I can never seem to get a game going because they are such an easy team to mange. Btw, abit off-topic but who saw Man Utd show their incapability of getting goals without Ronaldo and Rooney during the community shield game.

They still won the shield and besides, the shield is unimportant. Rooney and Ronaldo are United's 2 best players so obviously they are going to be weaker without them. I can assure you take Gerrard and Torres out of Liverpool or take Fabregas and Adebayor out of Arsenal and they would be far weaker as well. Anyway that is off-topic so let's get back talking about 2 year expectations. :)

Archived