Overall Best Eleven

I'm not sure but I think it could be because someone else was manager of the club in the 1st season and when the best XI was generated it was based on his preferred formation. Another possibility is that it is the club's preferred formation.

can we see a screenie please, nejjers

one of my players who plays center mid and attacking mid and won the player player opf the year twice in a role when he is selected in the champions league dream teAM AND THE PREM ONE WHICH HE HAS BEEn the last two years they pick him at center back and he can't play there.

one of my players who plays center mid and attacking mid and won the player player opf the year twice in a role when he is selected in the champions league dream teAM AND THE PREM ONE WHICH HE HAS BEEn the last two years they pick him at center back and he can't play there.

Well one of my players got in the team AFTER RETIRING.

I win.

Well one of my players got in the team AFTER RETIRING.

I win.

But yours is a physio, he still comes onto the field every once in awhile when someone gets hurt :-P

But to get back on topic, I was thinking about 'Best position' the players play at, but that would mean that my Best 11 should be playing with 2 defensive midfielders, since both my CMs are better at playing DM. It's just that my tactics don't involve a DM and I don't want to change my tactic, but damn ... I played them both once as a DM and they were godlike ...

But anyway, having that out of the way, I have no clue why it changed to a 4-1-4-1. Anyone else who had a non-4-4-2 team of the week perhaps?

Cheers Nej. Can only assume that the Overall Best Eleven works on the players position, and not the actual tactic. Especially if you've used 5 or 6 tactics in your career - how would you expect it to judge that?

In my game, my Overall Best Eleven is the tactic I'm currently using. So what I've just said could be wrong :)

Cheers Nej. Can only assume that the Overall Best Eleven works on the players position, and not the actual tactic. Especially if you've used 5 or 6 tactics in your career - how would you expect it to judge that?

In my game, my Overall Best Eleven is the tactic I'm currently using. So what I've just said could be wrong :)

But if you look at my picture, De Ceglie isn't a ML and torje isn't a MR. Surely they should both be AML/AMR? I think it should be a 4-4-2 all the time or should match your current formation. When you see these things, they are always 4-4-2!

In mine, its a 4-4-1-1

BUT, the 1 thats the AM is directly in the middle with a Farrow, and the 1 thats a striker is slightly to the right, so the the farrow from the AM is next to him

So its basically like this

^       FC
          |
          |
          AM

ML     CM      CM      MR

Only played that formation about 10 times max, and i have played my other formation for 3 straight seasons :confused:

Archived