Keeper comes up for a throw

Am winning 6-4 away at Liverpool, awesome game then I get a throw by corner flag in their half and my keeper comes up to the edge of their box!!!!!!! They win the ball and with my keeper legging it back they still score. 6-5.

What the hell is my keeper doing? I check his set piece settings and there aren't what they should be (staying in the frigging goal). I didn't change them and have no idea why they changed, it only happened the once thank god.

i think there used to be a bug where when u were making a sub or something to do with your tactics, it swapped the instructions with your keeper. Cant remember though if it was in this game or FM07 though. Luckily for me it never cost me a goal :)

I was playing against Reading (I think), and all of a sudden their Goal Keeper comes all the way to my Penalty Box, not sure if he was waiting for the throw, but Messi scored from the Half Way line after taking it of him. I can't find that goal now :(

Just happened again. Came up for a corner this time when 1-0 down at home to Liverpool. Keepers set piece settings were messed up. Had used all my subs when someone got injured so went down to 10 men so that may have caused it?

No way am I going waste my money on 09

Archived