Toto Tamuz passport

I'm playing as West Ham, we finished 5th and we've got Rafael van der Vaart and Dean Ashton's a class player player. It's the start of the 08-09 and I've just signed a player (Toto Tamuz), from B Jerusalem for £3m, (after he scored 30 from 34 in the israeli premier league) and he failed to get a passport, so i have to loan him out.

It seems to me the best option is to loan him out to belgium, as it's a respectable league especially when he's not an established player, just a bright prospect, and obviously it only takes 3 years for citizenship (correct me if there's a better league). Therefore, I accepted a loan bid from Antwerp, which he rejected. After closer inspection, I subsequently found out they were mid-table at best, so I accepted a bid from Antwerp, the best team in their premier league, who won the league last year and thus are in Europe.

My question is: How can I get him that passport without making him wait 5 years in my reserves?

Why post the same thread twice? It worse than bumping.

You have to get him loaned out for three years or you will have to wait until he is eligible. To do that you will have to keep offering him a new contract until it goes through. The best option is to get him a loan though.

I think he's a good striker anyway? I'd try and ship him out to Spain or Italy rather than Belgium because he'd gain reputation and ability faster, which would help his work permit application bounds.

I seldom bother waiting for a Belgian passport. By the time I get them back, it's taken roughly 2 years of development off him.

Remember that there is no guarantee that he will accept Belgian nationality and there is nothing you can currently do to encourage him to accept. Hopefully this will be looked at and altered for FM2009.

Archived