Please help!

I'm playing as West Ham, we finished 5th and we've got Rafael van der Vaart and Dean Ashton's a class player player. It's the start of the 08-09 and I've just signed a player (Toto Tamuz), from B Jerusalem for £3m, (after he scored 30 from 34 in the israeli premier league) and he failed to get a passport, so i have to loan him out.

It seems to me the best option is to loan him out to belgium, as it's a respectable league especially when he's not an established player, just a bright prospect, and obviously it only takes 3 years for citizenship (correct me if there's a better league). Therefore, I accepted a loan bid from Antwerp, which he rejected. After closer inspection, I subsequently found out they were mid-table at best, so I accepted a bid from Antwerp, the best team in their premier league, who won the league last year and thus are in Europe.

My question is: How can I get him that passport without making him wait 5 years in my reserves?

He will have to go on loan to a club in an EU country but will take several years to gain citizenship. Belgium and Poland are the 2 shortest at 3 years. He may be elgible for a work permit before then, though. Keep offering him a new contract and eventually he may be granted a permit. It is based on appearances for the national team or if he has a high enough reputation.

Archived