Dutch Premier Division

Apologies for my ignorence but in my current save I have recently agreed to become PSV manager when my contact at my current club runs out.

Could anyone possibly explain to me how the European places are allocated in that league as I thought I understood the play off idea but looking back at previous seasons i cant understand why some clubs qualified.

Thanks

Thanks for that.

Just one last question on the Eredivise. Are there any Loan rules?? I have a small budget and so am looking to sign loan players, and I seem to remember that the Premiership has some which are written in the rules on the league screne but I cant find any in Holland.

Thanks

Only annoying rule in Holland is the rule that players from outside the EU have a minimum wage. I believe it's €400.000 a year (about €7.500 a week). Doesn't sound like much, but it is something to think about before you sign a reserve from Egypt ;).

I don't think this rule is actually in the game though, I've never come across it anyway.

I seem to remember something where it was virtually impossible to offer a player a contract below a particular value (here it is 30.000 euro a month, not sure if it differs from other clubs). Perhaps that's the restriction? Not that it bothers me, because once you click on the 'A squad member generally has a salary of x', you can simply click 'x' and it changes the 30.000 to the x (in my game, somewhere around 12.000), which then can be offered or you can choose to make it more.

But I can't confirm whether that's the non-EU rule you're talking about.

Archived