Any cricket fans here ??

As the title says if they are I will be looking at a fantasy league for the England and South Africa ODI series depending on how many people like cricket.

Also for a bit of fun an about me about your cricket like this:

Name - Paul Johnson

Age - 14

County I support and why - Warwickshire Bears because thats my local team and I live close to the ground.

International team I support - England

Favourite players from your county - Neil Carter, Chris Martin and Jonathon Trott

Favourite International players - Kevin Pietersen, Monty Panesar and Sachin Tendulkar

International player you hate and why: Any Australian lol and for obvious reasons and Graeme Smith because I hate his arrogance and basically the way he is.

yep i like cricket very much, bit about me :

name:joshua ambrose

age-15

county i support and why:kent spitfires,local team

international:england

fav county players:joe denly,rob key and geriant jones

fav international players:ian bell,kevin pieterson and freddie!

interantional player i hate and why:greame smith,very arragont and likes to have ago at pieterson

As the title says if they are I will be looking at a fantasy league for the England and South Africa ODI series depending on how many people like cricket.

Also for a bit of fun an about me about your cricket like this:

Name - Paul Johnson

Age - 14

County I support and why - Warwickshire Bears because thats my local team and I live close to the ground.

Favourite players from your county - Neil Carter, Chris Martin and Jonathon Trott

Favourite International players - Kevin Pietersen, Monty Panesar and Sachin Tendulkar

International player you hate and why: Any Australian lol and for obvious reasons

Yes I like cricket to

Name Rob Montgomery

Age 42

County warwickshire why my local team

International Team England

Favourite county players I Bell D Maddy and N Carter

Favourite International players S Broad, Monty(I have to this is my nickname), and Simon Jones, A Flintoff

International player you hate and why:Tim (drop a lot) Ambrose he is useless behind the stumps, bring back Chris Reid.

this is the best one i no and its about FOOTBALL MANAGER HANDHELD (dumb people read again) not the stupidest sport in the world (dumb people answer = cricket) but wait till ridley99 gets thru with you lol its gonna be well gurd lol

OK, if you read the first post carefully, he says if there is enough, he might make a fantasy league for FMH members, not any other.

And indeed, I do enjoy a bit of cricket.

Name - Ryan Gault

Age - 14

County I support and why - Durham Dynamos, local team and reasonably decent

Favourite players from your county - Chanderpaul, Mustard and Plunkett

Favourite International players - Harmnison, Bell and Collingwood

International player you hate and why: Nel, determined to ruin England

I'm not really into cricket but:

Name - Unknown

Age - Unknown

County I support and why - Yorkshire, obvious reasons if you know me :)

Favourite players from your county - Vaughan, Gough

Favourite International players - Sidebottom (his hair is quality lol)

International player you hate and why: Andre Nell (arrogant!)

this is the best one i no and its about FOOTBALL MANAGER HANDHELD (dumb people read again) not the stupidest sport in the world (dumb people answer = cricket) but wait till ridley99 gets thru with you lol its gonna be well gurd lol

All hail mighty me! LOL

Not bothered about off topic threads as long as there is a point to it, there has been many non FMH related threads over the time ive been here millsy you need to settle down youve only been here a short while and your starting to annoy some of the regulars, not a very clever thing to do!

In the words of 10cc, I don't like cricket dada dada dadada I love it da dada dada. No i'm only joking :D

Cricket can be quite good when England are winning! I don't usually sit through whole tests or anything but I do take an interest in it. TBH I take an interest in most sports.

Has anyone watched the olympics? the football's been good I've seen highlights and Giovinco scored a thunderbolt the other day for Italy, it's on the bbc site.

I'm waiting for the womens beach volleyball :D I hope it's on this year!

Archived