Reserve team

dear colleagues, could anyone tell me how I can make my reserve team play. the manual says I shall be asked before the start of the season if I want to singn my second team for the reserves league, but ... I've never been asked and my reserve team stays out of the tournament, getting increasingly unfit.

many thanks to anyone who'll take time to help

When you first start a game, they should be included automatically. It's just before the start of a new season you get asked if you want to have your reserve and youth team in the leauge.

What team are you playing as? The above applies to England, I've never managed anywhere else so I dont know how it works in other countries.

You should be asked before the season. I personally can't remember being asked either but im in my 1st season and i assume they play automatically. Are you past your 1st season?? I think you just have to grin and bear it until next season

Oh, yes. I'm on my third. In the middle of the 2nd one I noticed that my reserve team was out of the league. Prior to the stat of the 3nd year I went as far ar having to replay all interseason pause to see if I could possibly miss the message (which I couldn't as the invitation for U18 comes with the red dot)

thanks for your time anyway and goos luck with the game

When you first start a game, they should be included automatically. It's just before the start of a new season you get asked if you want to have your reserve and youth team in the leauge.

What team are you playing as? The above applies to England, I've never managed anywhere else so I dont know how it works in other countries.

Well, I play in the Russian Premier and, likewise, have no experience with other countries. What I do know for sure that the Reserve League exists and runs every year. And they don't invite me there, bastards ...

thanks for replying

It actually depends what league you're in. Some leagues don't have reserve leagues (Blue Square South / North - for example.)

I'm in the Russian Premier and it does have the Reserves League. The second teams of the 1st League teams are there and my Premier League team is not.... looks like something isn't clicking right in my particular game as no one seems to have experienced this sort of trouble before

thanks, I appreciatee your feedback

Just to clarify, is it specifically a reserve league or is it a league that happens to have second teams as well as other 'first' teams in it?

It's a separate Reserves League. The first teams play in the Premier and the First

Archived