Why won't anyone sign for me?

I'm in January 2008 of the 8.02 patch as bayern munchen. I have 16 wins in the division and a draw in the 17 games so far. I am trying to improve my team by bringing in players. But whenever i work out a deal with a team the player's agent says hes not interested when the scouting report says hed be extremely interested. How do i fix this?

i offered yaya toure double what he was being paid and nasri is still at marsielle so he should come and sevilla isnt as big as bayern so they should come as well. so has bayern been knocked down from the elite because they had a bad year the year before and ended in the euro cup?

actually seville has higher rep than bayern, use the data editor and look up teams, it tells you the rep of teams but can change during in game seasons,

but sometimes they just dont want to leave the area they live in because countries have rep as well, could also be the apperance and goal scoring bonus

i did ask them to filter out unrealistic players and nasri was still there. also, i can barely field a full team if i have an injury or two even needing to bring up good youth players. so tahts why i need players.

i know yaya plays for barcelona. the arsenal thing is seperate from yaya toure. thats why i said it was slightly off topic. thanks for explaining that too.

sorry for the double post but i forget some more things about yaya. he was unsettled at barcelona and was happy to recieve my praising of his abilities but he still wouldnt even consider an offer.
Yaya Toure plays for Barcelona, not Arsenal

He said he plays for Barcelona not Arsenal.

i did ask them to filter out unrealistic players and nasri was still there. also, i can barely field a full team if i have an injury or two even needing to bring up good youth players. so tahts why i need players.

i know yaya plays for barcelona. the arsenal thing is seperate from yaya toure. thats why i said it was slightly off topic. thanks for explaining that too.

the list of filtered players could change rapidly (i.e within days!), so try to bid (and get the response) right after getting the filtered list...it's unfortunately like that :(

Archived