OK You Bigwig Stats Fans, explain this.

YP1History.jpg

BESYP1Error.jpg

As it clearly states in the first image, Youth Project 1 retired at the end of the 2024/25 season, and was employed by Real London as a Physio.

So how, to my utter shock, did he get in my "Team of the Season" - for 2026-27.

Not only how did he get in there, despite not actually playing, but how does a person with 1 app, rated 6 beat every other person that deserves the 1st Sub position?

Discuss :D

The only reason I can think of is that you actually developed a way to let the physio play, once there has been an injury. In order to not lose any time, your physio simply fills in as soon as the other player is carried away ;-)

No, seriously, I have no clue. Unless the rest of the team is really abysmal, but I doubt they are. Then again, an AM R/L/C,FC with 32 apps and only 1 goal?

Bernard Bernard is his real name :D

Pancake is called Pancake because his real name is "Pang Wai Leung" - which I could never be bothered reading, so I decided to give him a nickname. Pangcake sounds like Pancake. So yea.

and Skinny is called Skinny because his real name is Dainius Skinderis. Again, another I couldn't be bothered to read, so nicknamed him. Was going to call him Skinner - but thought Skinny sounded better.

the other nickname in my team is...

Jerome (Andrius Jeriomenko)

*to add to this, jimbokav posted sometime ago, that every stat given on this screen was wrong. So it could just be that there is another bug with this faeture.

I've personally noted that the goals scored stat is often wrong, as is the appearance stat.

*to add to this, jimbokav posted sometime ago, that every stat given on this screen was wrong. So it could just be that there is another bug with this faeture.

I've personally noted that the goals scored stat is often wrong, as is the appearance stat.

Mine are always correct, it is important to know that the figures are the total appearance and goals for the club in all competitions, from when you took over, until the end of the previous season

I have a loan signing who has 'made the most appearances for the club' and 'scored the most goals for the club' even though he's played under 25 games for me and scored 10 goals????

The amount of games he's supposed to have played for the club is less than the amount of games that he's played in his whole career. There's something seriously wrong with the app and goal stats on this game.

That reminds me of a message I got once while playing Chelsea:

Petr Cech (25 years, so many days blah blah blah) is now the oldest player that's ever played for the club, etcetera etcetera. The previous record was held by Ryan Bertrand (19 years and so many days…)

Couldn't stop laughing, because Makelele, Ballack, Drogba and other older players also played in the same match that triggered this message.

I have a screenshot of it but I don't know how to upload it.

EDIT: there ya go;

Picture3.png

That was cleared up actually Ched. We discovered (and by we, I mean Jimbo) that the Overall Best Eleven stats is only made up of the players that made it into a seasons best eleven.

For example, if you have a player thats played 10 seasons, 50 games per season, 25 goals per season, but has only made the Season's Best Eleven 5 times, in the overall best eleven (should he be there) would read that he's played 250 games and scored 125 goals.

The game doesn't cheat, it's your tactics.....

oh wait.........

Sometimes it is your tactic. Tha AI Doesn't cheat. I think.

Archived