Why is it so hard to find?

VexingVixen

I've spent most of the day scouring sites like FMG and sortitoutsi looking for standard, up to date Premiership logos. Anything standard I can find is severely outdated with Middlesbrough's old logo and Watford in the Premiership pack. The only up to date ones I can find are things like shiny glass logos version 3 or logo with shiny box around it.

So please, can anyone direct me to an up to date, STANDARD Premiership logo pack?

Hi there. I appreciate the help but in the normal sized logos, there is no Hull, Stoke and West Brom. Also, in the small logos the Boro logo is the old one.

Ok forget about Hull etc, I just needed a new DB. My porblem now is that Sunderland have no small logo and in the championship, Derby and Birmingham are also missing real logos. Where could I find standard logos for these 3 teams?

Thank you very much, Michael. I wish I'd asked for help earlier, would have saved me many hours.

<3

Actually do you mind one more question? I have premiership kits but underneath I can see the shape of the default kits. I searched this problem and downloaded new default kits which I put in C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\editor data\kits But I still see the shape behind the kits. Any ideas?

Nevermind, I fixed it.

Archived