fm 09 Demo Release Date?

Im sure it does!

Using common sense we can establish it will be quite a while, i mean, the transfer window isnt even closed yet. When it is the data has to be collected from researchers and implimented into the new game. Im sure there will be significant changes in the match engine and other things so a long time will be spent testing. The demo will probly be another 2/3 months at least with the game quite a while after that

Im sure it does!

Using common sense we can establish it will be quite a while, i mean, the transfer window isnt even closed yet. When it is the data has to be collected from researchers and implimented into the new game. Im sure there will be significant changes in the match engine and other things so a long time will be spent testing. The demo will probly be another 2/3 months at least with the game quite a while after that

That'd put the game into a january release. Won't happen.

The game will be released in October. Always is, always will be.

The demo will be late September. Maybe mid september if we're lucky.

News will be relatively soon.

It's how it always works. Why would it change this year?

And what makes you think the data hasn't, for the most part, been gathered? All that's left is to update as time goes on?

What makes you think they'll be heavily changing the match engine now? They've had months to do that, and by now they will be tweaking / perfecting. unless a big flaw shows up anyway.

since they are keeping very tight on not saying anything about the new game it makes me think they are going to introduce some significant change. as people have said in previous years they have made announcements about the new game around this time. i could just be being blinded by hope though

SI will make a announcement when the Gareth Barry transfer saga is over, so my guess is 2032. Mid april.

By the time we get there, I'm sure someone will report having his son in his team, as a regen.

since they are keeping very tight on not saying anything about the new game it makes me think they are going to introduce some significant change. as people have said in previous years they have made announcements about the new game around this time. i could just be being blinded by hope though

They never really give out information, actually. If my memory hasn't failed me, last year it was also just around the end of August when they first released any info. Followed by a demo somewhere end September/begin October and the game itself near the end of October.

If I didn't miss the 07 release back then, I would probably have remember better, since SI is pretty spot on when it comes to dates ;-)

No it was not Gentleman. If you go to the news page of Sigames and if you see the last link where sigames announce the first info of FM08 and that was July 27th, 2007. So comparing the dates the announce of FM09 is late, but i prefer late to have a good game then earlier with lots of bugs like FM08 (yes, i'm one that didn't liked FM08):

That'd put the game into a january release. Won't happen.

The game will be released in October. Always is, always will be.

The demo will be late September. Maybe mid september if we're lucky.

News will be relatively soon.

It's how it always works. Why would it change this year?

And what makes you think the data hasn't, for the most part, been gathered? All that's left is to update as time goes on?

What makes you think they'll be heavily changing the match engine now? They've had months to do that, and by now they will be tweaking / perfecting. unless a big flaw shows up anyway.

CM4 anyone?

Fairly easy to understand :p

What he means is it will be out in a month, not one month but one of the months, hence the January to December

Hope I'm right or I will look like an idiot on here again

Again is a very, good word :D & ye thats right, well i reckon thats what he meant..

Again is a very, good word :D & ye thats right, well i reckon thats what he meant..

Thanks for the vote of confidence saulty, was hoping someone may jump to my defence and say I'm never an idiot but obviously I am

I really don't quite get why people keep bringing up the release dates or when SI will be telling us about the 09, if any of us knew about it, surely it would be all over the forum and therefore asking would not be needed cuz it would smack you in the face soon as you came into the GD forum

Thanks for the vote of confidence saulty, was hoping someone may jump to my defence and say I'm never an idiot but obviously I am

I really don't quite get why people keep bringing up the release dates or when SI will be telling us about the 09, if any of us knew about it, surely it would be all over the forum and therefore asking would not be needed cuz it would smack you in the face soon as you came into the GD forum

hehe im only joking m8 *whistles innocently*. If you really want to know, PM Miles or something. Funnily enough he will know more than us :D

If you really want to know, PM Miles or something. Funnily enough he will know more than us :D

Strange that, why would someone from SI know more than us forum users? Surely we are far more qualified to inform people of developements within SI :p

• SI Staff
hehe im only joking m8 *whistles innocently*. If you really want to know, PM Miles or something. Funnily enough he will know more than us :D

Please don't as we won't be telling you anything!

When we have some news to give you it will be all over the forums.

Archived