Ideas included or not

i'm in awe how many good ideas are in the big whislist thread but my question is are there ideas included from these forums in previvious releases or in the current game fm 2008

i ask this to see if si even considers our contribution to this magical creation of football manager

If you read the wishlist, then you might have noticed how Ter from SI replied in the last pages.

I quote:

"We do look over the wishlist thread when it's coming to the time to discuss ideas for our next game though as well as the other idea topics that we've taken an interest in."

If you read the wishlist, then you might have noticed how Ter from SI replied in the last pages.

I quote:

"We do look over the wishlist thread when it's coming to the time to discuss ideas for our next game though as well as the other idea topics that we've taken an interest in."

well that solves my problem

do you know which ideas are from these forums especially?

I honestly don't have a clue. Doesn't really bother me though, as long as they take them at least in consideration. It's not like I need credits for a suggestion ;-)

And since eventually nearly everything gets discussed, I doubt anyone can tell afterwards whether it was thought up by one of the people on the forum or people at SI themselves.

The "fog of war" feature was an idea taken from these forums, after a big debate where one user said that it was unrealistic to see every attribute of every player. SI do implement changes into the game after seeing an idea on these forums where appropriate.

Archived