Cannot install FM 2008

Hi all,

Hoping someone may be able to help...

I've had FM installed on my laptop previously and it worked fine. I had to remove it a week or so ago. I went to reinstall it this week and get a message saying

'C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\fm.exe is not a valid Win32 application'

Any ideas what could have happened!? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game after cleaning registries, I've cleaned the CD. I'm a bit lost as to what to do now as it was working recently and I haven't made any changes to the laptop that I can think would affect this.

Cheers

In most cases this occurs with downloaded programs and corruption occuring during the process.

Try disabling anything and everything that could interfere with the installation process (antivirus, cd/dvd drive related programs).

If you have patched the game and it is happening then try downloading the patch again.

hi

i have the same problem but in my case i have installed it, then i played on it for a hour and i quit the game and took the c.d out but when i put the c.d in nothing is coming up. WHAT IS THE PROBLE. DOES ANYONE KNOW thanx

Now i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it it is saying that i need the origanal disc when i have it it says i have a back up disc when i got the origanal one

PLZZZZ HELP I WONT TO GO ON THE GAME AND I CANT

Now i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it it is saying that i need the origanal disc when i have it it says i have a back up disc when i got the origanal one

PLZZZZ HELP I WONT TO GO ON THE GAME AND I CANT

Read the replies in your thread, the one I posted in particular will solve your problem.

Archived