Friendly Match Suggestion!?

I think maybe in the future Si should do this or something similar to this. I know that you can go into manager options and make your assistant manager handle and schedule the friendly's. Most of the times when the assistant manager schedules them they are all lower clubs. But when i say low there not even good to test your players as you do that in friendly's. Wouldnt it be good for example i am Benfica and wouldnt it be good if I played Getafe instead of a second or third league team to get/earn more experience>? The Assi. manager always schedules too low of teams. So the suggestion is if you are scheduling freindlys your own it would be good if there was a percentage showing if there is a chance they will arrange a friendly with you, instead of trying to arrange and be lucky if someone "big" accepts with you or not!? Because i am tired of trying to schedule with good teams but dont know who rejects or accepts and this is not with just not with Benfica, that was just an example. And this applies with u 19 teams too and reserves!

Unless you arrange a tournament,you will see IRL that a lot of teams play lower league teams to get match fitness and sharpness but if you are not happy with the AM sorting your pre-season for you,untick the box and arrange yourself then you can get the type of oppenents you want.

Yes, IRL Gillingham played most of their pre-season games against non-league entities from Kent and Essex (still managing to lose against the likes of Dover and Stevenage). We only played two games against pro opposition (Ipswich and Birmingham). And look who CHelsea and United have been playing this season - hardly top class opposition!

I know but i think this would be good showing even lower class teams what precentage of chance you have to play against them. And the percentage would change with the relatiopship. EX. YOU BECOME FRIENDS WITH THE MANAGER, YOU START BUYING PLAYERS FROM THAT TEAM, YOU HAVE A BETTER CHNACE OF ARRANGING DUE TO THOSE FACTORS! AND IT WOULD BE COOL IF YOU GOT SO CLOSE TO THEM THAT YOU CAN BECOME AFFLIATES!

if you want friendly match because of gate receipts...arrange friendly with reserves from the Europes top team....e.g. Manchester United Reserve....Liverpool U-18....Barcelona B.....but if you just want to get your player back to their best fitness level....just arrange them with cork city or waterford united or bath city :D

Whenever i sign new young players from european teams i always put a friendly game clause into my offers. this gives you the chance to play some decent, challenging pre season friendlys against top class opposition and they always approach you for the game

yeah! but i thought it would be kinda kool, and the more you buys players from the club, praise manager, firendlies, etc. you can then become affliates! It would give you an option to become affliates.....

if you want friendly match because of gate receipts...arrange friendly with reserves from the Europes top team....e.g. Manchester United Reserve....Liverpool U-18....Barcelona B.....but if you just want to get your player back to their best fitness level....just arrange them with cork city or waterford united or bath city :D

I arranged a friendly with Chatham Town for my Gillingham side in this pre-season (2016/17) - 2,100 people turned up. I arranged a friendly against an Arsenal reserve side who boasted loads of good players including Quaresma. I valiently only lost 1-0 in an enthralling match. Shame only 264 people bothered to attend. Problem?

I arranged a friendly with Chatham Town for my Gillingham side in this pre-season (2016/17) - 2,100 people turned up. I arranged a friendly against an Arsenal reserve side who boasted loads of good players including Quaresma. I valiently only lost 1-0 in an enthralling match. Shame only 264 people bothered to attend. Problem?

yeah.....maybe it workdays and not the weekend :D

mine always have 2000+ attendance against top team reserves or U-18....

if you want all your first team players get fit in no time....arrange friendly with your reserves team...(e.g.if you have 24 players squad....divide in 2....let them play between themselves....)so it just like watching them train :D

Archived