Liverpool consider my future

Well, have you brought loads of unknown spanish players, one top quality spanish striker, disagreed some what with the board and lost to the rubbish teams but beaten the better ones?

if not then no-wonder they are considering your future..

Well, have you brought loads of unknown spanish players, one top quality spanish striker, disagreed some what with the board and lost to the rubbish teams but beaten the better ones?

if not then no-wonder they are considering your future..

Can't say that i have ;)

I don't think this is a confidence issue.

I'm assuming you got the news item 'Liverpool consider (Manager Name)'s future'. Is it the one that says something like they aren't going to offer you a new contract? If so, don't worry about it. All you need to do is ask them for a new contract and they should give you one.

I'm assuming you got the news item 'Liverpool consider (Manager Name)'s future'. Is it the one that says something like they aren't going to offer you a new contract? If so, don't worry about it. All you need to do is ask them for a new contract and they should give you one.

Yep, that the very message!

well i'll hope for the best cause i built my own team there and don't wanna leave :D

Yeah, I was just going to say the same. In my Birmingham career game I seem to get the same message every couple of season when my contract expires - I'm in year 2032 now :p

But if you do well they'll offer u a contract ahead of time...I got a 2 year extension to my contract when i had 1 year remaining at Milan...although i had just achieved the Double :)

They sometimes do but not always.

Are you playing 8.02,if so then you will keep your job if not you may lose it as this was an issue in the original game - I am in my 4th season with liverpool and had my contact renewed. Apologies if you already know about the issue in the original game!

Archived