League fines

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always wondered when someone would ask me that! You're the first so congratulations :D

It's about a japanese video game by the same name... It's a very odd game. It's about freaky dreams that you play through. Very strange lol

I always wondered when someone would ask me that! You're the first so congratulations :D

It's about a japanese video game by the same name... It's a very odd game. It's about freaky dreams that you play through. Very strange lol

I'm the 1st to ask :eek:, does that show im interessted...or im just nosey?? :D:D

Well..theres a difference between a barrel of laughs! and Yobs..i went to Leeds v Walsall (At elland road) was a great day out but...we had like 5 11 year olds (god knows how old they really were but ya'no) jipping us from underneath the cheese wedge..i was like chill out, just because we are on Sky!

yer, i changed it, it said 1-1 on sky sports website when i looked. And you honestly think Leeds will win the league?? and 16th sounds about right :D. I would have said leeds would push for promotion say 3rd or 5th-ish

But looking at todays win..could be 1st

Well, after everything last year (15 points, change of manager) we should be well set for winning it. Players hurting from the final wanting to bypass that with Auto Promo, new players who have already improved the strength of the squad and a manager who, in my opinion is the right man for Leeds :D

I was annoyed at the fact that they were soo arogant last year, in the program they had the little article that said "the real coca-cola league 1 table" or something along those lines as they believed they didn't deserve that 15 point deduction.Should have taken a leaf out of Bournemouths book and accepted it

Archived