Choosing Leagues

How does the game setup in terms of choosing the number of countries and leagues and whether they are playable influence the playing experience?

More precisely:

- Does selecting more countries increase the percentage of players from those countries in the database?

- Does selecting more countries increase the quantity and quality of regens from those countries?

- Does the difference between "Playable" and "View Only" only lie in being able to manage in Playable countries?

- Will selecting only England make the game biased toward English teams and players?

- If I want to play a balanced (long-term) game, should I select every single country?

Your thoughts and comments are much appreciated.

- does selecting more countries increase the percentage of players from those countries in the database?

More countries means more players will be in the database.

- does selecting more countries increase the quantity and quality of regens from those countries?

It increases the quantity of regens.

- does the difference between "playable" and "view only" only lie in being able to manage in playable countries?

With view-only far less players are loaded and far less regens will be generated.

- will selecting only england make the game biased toward english teams and players?

More english players will be loaded than of anywhere else but in some of my games that is all I have loaded but I don't find it biased as other teams often win european competitions.

- if i want to play a balanced (long-term) game, should i select every single country?

Probably but for most computers that would not be feasible.

Archived