Load All Players From Continent

Is there a patch available that will do such a thing?

I randomise all my games by using the random function on a calculator (multiplying 26 by random and whittling nations and teams down alphabetically) for Nation, Second Nation, Country to play in, League to Start, and Division. It's coughed up Ugandan/Welsh starting in Denmark. I wouldn't mind loading all the african players that exist in the game so I can have some fun later in my career.

Maybe a suggestion for the future?

This might sound a bit silly, but can someone guide me step-by-step what I am supposed to do to get my game working with the ddt-file?

I have followed the instructions in the help, but perhaps I'm missing something, because, once I start the New Game, I still don't see all the countries ticked which I added with the ddt-file.

In short: I selected all 'Retain Nations' and generated a ddt-file. Then I placed the file where it is supposed to be (when I go to preferences, I see my file listed there with a checkbox turned on, so I assume that's good), but once I click 'New Game', it still loads a default setting, rather than the nations mentioned in the ddt-file.

What did I do wrong? Or are the changes meant to be applied after I start the game?

Archived