Player's likes dislikes

If a player dislikes a player, any chance they will sort there differances? my goile refuses to point blank tutor my young golie.

More important, it doesnt actually say any where but i dont think my 9million Gk likes me, If a player hates his manager can it be turned around any way?

sometimes they do resolve their differences, but it's a lottery most times

if he doesn't like you, play him regularly, praise his performances, go to player interaction and ask about signings, staff etc. hope that works :)

Yeah I used FMM to check some of my players likes/dislikes and found some interesting things. My 3 loyal key players that basically are the team themselves dislike anyone that wants to move from the club (eg. Wants to move to a bigger club) I love loyality.

If a player dislikes a player' date=' any chance they will sort there differances? my goile refuses to point blank tutor my young golie.

More important, it doesnt actually say any where but i dont think my 9million Gk likes me, If a player hates his manager can it be turned around any way?[/quote']

I find by offering then a new contract can resolve some of there issues - most of the time you can set the signing on fee to zero and keep the weekly wage as it is.

Players who dislike each other might resolve it at some time. Can take a few weeks, can take a few years as well. I've experienced both. I also experienced someone patching up the relationship, only to start disliking him 2 days later again.

Archived