HELP!!!!! Working Paper Permit!

Hey what's up!?

I've been playing the game for about 4 months now and i just hired a new player but i've a litlle problem:

This player hasn't got a Working Paper Permit therefore he can't play and requests to be transfered.

Can I do smth about the situation? Do I have to wait until the next transfer season to get the work permit?

Please, I need some help here!

Thanx

You could try to keep offering him a new contract and he may get one, may not. Otherwise you have to loan him to your work permit feeder club for three or more seasons until he gets one.

Can i ask a question on Work Permits plz :D. If you send a player abroad to gain an European Citizenship. Do you have to wait for him to consider the citizenship? or will he be available as soon as he has been in the country for x amount of time?

Cheers in advance

Can i ask a question on Work Permits plz :D. If you send a player abroad to gain an European Citizenship. Do you have to wait for him to consider the citizenship? or will he be available as soon as he has been in the country for x amount of time?

Cheers in advance

He has to accept the citizenship and then he will not need a work permit but you can keep offering him a contract as even before he gains EU citizenship he may be eligible for a work permit.

Archived