You know you're addicted to FMH when...?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When your walking with you girlfriend talking about a game you just won on the way to meeting her...

...And you turn around and you're talking to a stranger (your girlfriend stopped to window shop 5 minutes ago)

You know you're addicted to FMH when…

…the guy on the footy news announces a team is going to sign an obscure player that most people have never heard of and you shake your head and say "tut tut, you're gonna regret that one"

…you have 30 seconds to kill and you know it's gonna take 10 seconds to get your PSP and another 10 seconds to come back and sit down again…but you still go and get it.

…you're on the "throne" and you get so into the game you're playing that you forget where you are or what you were doing.

…someone's talking to you about something important and all you're thinking is "There's got to be some way I can play PSP in the shower."

...you try to play and mow the lawn at the same time.

…you spend half an hour just staring at 2 different players' stats trying to figure out which one to buy.

…you get angry because you just figured out you're not gonna be able to play FMH at work in the toilets because of that little spinning sound the CD makes.

…you win the Champions League final with a last minute goal and then you wait for your woman to leave the room and as soon as she's gone you get up and start doing some crazy victory dance.

…you're on the "throne" and you get so into the game you're playing that you forget where you are or what you were doing.

I've spent 45 mins on the "throne" as you put it. Thinking back on it, my story of playing FMH comes out a bit weak when people wonder what I was doing... :O

…someone's talking to you about something important and all you're thinking is "There's got to be some way I can play PSP in the shower."

You can't. Don't try it. DON'T.

What's your problem mate?

Oh your one of those people who thinks he's hard when really your just a bit immature. Get over yourself this is a football manager forum! Go on youtube if you wanna abuse people, especially regulars on this forum like LSD and Ridley!

Oh by the way you've been reported aswell so expect to hear from the mods.

Especially when he's becoming abusive aswell, it's just out of order.

Everyone get's on on these boards it's not a place for his type really,

but then you do get the odd one e.g enubje!

Anyway back to topic you know your addicted when your sat on the bus, concede a last minute goal and shout ba****d while at the same time whacking the seat in front of you. I got some weird looks for that one lol.

:thup:

i wouldnt dare do it even if it worked cos if anything hapened to my psp i dunno what id do p.s i no its a bit of the topic and everything but i dont no where to ask it cos hardly anyone goes on anymore so here it is: which has a better working rate, bugels home or away cos i dunno wich to use cos im in the champions league final as leeds and one could be rubbish compared to the other lol btw im srry for actin all hard its wat all us liverpool supporters do as i have liverpool-supporting cusins lol

millysbeast please cut out the intimidating behaviour or an infraction will be given out to you. If you have nothing constructive to give to the thread then I suggest you just don't post.

Grow up and cut out this behaviour and also post in proper english.

well anybody gonna tell me wat it is plz cos i dont understand wat it is lol cos im quite new 2 the forums and computers lol

An infraction is a violation of the rules of the forum, and this includes being rude to other users. When you break the rules of the forum, one can get punished, such information stays on your record and any recurrence can see the punishments go from warnings to more severe ones such as banning.

So if you want to stay clean, I'd suggest reading the forum rules:)

Archived