The Holiday and apply for higher rep jobs function

I think this could be hugely improved for FM09/FM10

I quit from Juventus with continental reputation in 2021 and went on holiday, ticking the apply for jobs at a higher rep clubs button and ofc it started applying for jobs in the Blue Square North/South, erm why would i want a job in the BSN/BSS when ive been at Sevilla, England & Juventus.

Improvements

- Apply for jobs at a higher rep than current club (if already at a club)

This will send in applications to clubs higher than the one you are currently at.

- Apply for jobs at clubs with greater rep than Local/National/Continental etc (select from drop-down box) (unemployed only)

This will send applications to clubs with equal or greater rep than the one chosen.

- Apply for jobs in a specific nation(s) (select from drop down box)

This would sent applications to clubs in the specific country only, obviously this would depend on which leagues you load on start-up.

- Apply for jobs in a specific division(s) (select from drop down box)

This would sent applications to clubs in specific division only, you could then target which ever divisions interest you, for example the Premier League, Serie A & La Liga.

This will mean that if there are little jobs available you can holiday the game and not apply for jobs you wont want, and ofc keep the return from holiday on job offer box so you will return if offered a job.

Thoughts?

Archived