Feeder club first option news items

I'm managing Middlesbrough and I have a feeder club in Brazil (Vitoria). Quite annoyingly, I seem to be inundated with news items about bids on their players with an option to match the bid. At the moment I have no plans of buying any of their players, but if I did they would be on my shortlist.

Is there any way to only get these news items for players from Vitoria that are on my shortlist only, rather than the whole lot?

That would be counter productive, for me.

Imagine next year, they get a new bunch of youths, and you don't have them on your SL. A club bids for one, and he turns out to become a world superstar. 10 years later you notice this, and think .... Why on earth wasn't I informed about this?

I like it the way it is. It reminds me that thats what the feeder club is for.

One thing I don't like about getting First Option feeder clubs is the fact that they're usually in obscure countries, and rarely produce any talent.

I suppose so, but that's why I was hoping there might be an option. I'm regularly scouting in Brazil and since they are my feeder club with a first option on their players I regularly scout them as a club, if they had a player worth buying I would already know about it.

Thinking about it, this automated message is probably a realistic representation of what happens when you have a foreign feeder club with a first option on their players. It's pretty annoying though.

Archived