I always conceed goals the same way!

Hi!

I always conceed one of two ways:

- set pieces (free-kicks right outside area usually)

- two opposing players attack. One DC eventually must close down, the other attacker then runs where the DC was, gets a pass from the attacker with the ball, and scores.

ALL THE TIME

and I can't stop it...

There must be a flaw in my tactic, and this is a shame. The assistant should let me know when there are obvious flaws in it.

If this was real life, I would simply tell the other DC to mark the player on the other team, when one DC closes down... I can't do this with sliders ;)

So:

How do I stop this??

THANK YOU! :)

Hi!

I always conceed one of two ways:

- set pieces (free-kicks right outside area usually)

- two opposing players attack. One DC eventually must close down, the other attacker then runs where the DC was, gets a pass from the attacker with the ball, and scores.

ALL THE TIME

and I can't stop it...

There must be a flaw in my tactic, and this is a shame. The assistant should let me know when there are obvious flaws in it.

If this was real life, I would simply tell the other DC to mark the player on the other team, when one DC closes down... I can't do this with sliders ;)

So:

How do I stop this??

THANK YOU! :)

Reduce closing down on defenders, reduce their mentality, put Full backs Fwd runs on rarely. That way you should always have 4 defenders back. For free kicks, put tackling to easy. Ofcourse if you do this there are other problems coming. Less attacking options, more pressure to deal with, opposition midfielders or strikers getting between your lines (which is very bad), and more runs from opposition players.

Archived