FM Modifier

I'll admit I do like to use FM Modifier. You don't all have to believe me, but the reason I use it is to rectify things that I believe are not as realistic as I could be. I don't use it to cheat - at least not by my definition of cheating.

But anyway, all I really want to know is if anyone can tell me how long it usually takes after the release of the latest FM for the corresponding Modifier to appear.

Thanks in advance.

Well I'm not sure after the release of the game but for the patches JPEE had it sorted in a about a wekk or two. I would think it would take a bit longer for the release of FM09 though, if thats' what you're after.

Well I'm not sure after the release of the game but for the patches JPEE had it sorted in a about a wekk or two. I would think it would take a bit longer for the release of FM09 though, if thats' what you're after.

Thanks muchly.

If It's cheating does that mean people who make Fm and play it are cheats ;). no not at all!

i use it loads when regens start to spawn into my game, what it does is allow me like your self to change unrealistic stats. ie a Striker has 18 for tackling but only 10 for finishing, basicly i will swop them around. r the best young player in the game on PA with a consistancy of 4. i pump it up to those of gerrad etc.

The original reason I got FMM was because of a bug. (And this was on 8.0.2) Gary Neville starts the game with an injury. However, the injury never went away. It just got stuck at one day away from being fit again. So I downloaded FMM to get rid of it. After that, I just used it to alter things that I considered to be not as realistic as I wanted them. Not that I'm overly bothered if that's seen as cheating. It's not like they'll send me to The Hague for just playing the game as I choose to play it. Though some round here would probably like to!

i used the editor only once - when england's manager didn't get fired after getting 0 pts in EC. That was unrealistic.

You don't need the editor for that :confused:

Anywho, people who use the editor can do so as they wish. Its their game, and they can play it as they want.

Archived