ware is ngog?

I am in my 4th season wth liverpool tried to find liverpools new summer sighning David Ngog and he is not in my game. Has anyone found him in there game - will I have to wait until fm09 to see him?

He is in the game but maybe not in your database on that particular game. What size database have you loaded?

Also have you been searching for David Ngog because isn't it spelt N'gog. That might make a difference.

He is in the game but maybe not in your database on that particular game. What size database have you loaded?

Also have you been searching for David Ngog because isn't it spelt N'gog. That might make a difference.

good point will try that,is he any good?

good point will try that,is he any good?

In reality or in the game?

In reality I never heard of him until Liverpool signed him and he looks ok so far he has scored a few goals in preseason hasn't he?.

In the game I never came across him either, the only reason I know he is there is I was going to update my database and found him in the editor.

It's defo spelt N'Gog in the game. ;)

I've not seen him play in real life other than a few pre-season friendlies for Liverpool. He's looked decent and scored a couple of goals (vs Rangers and Valarenga). I seem to remember him developing into a pretty awesome striker on one of the older FM games? He's average on 08 though.

i think it was 07 (maybe 06) where ye always made it into a top class player. hope rafa hasnt been playin an out of date version of the game!! he's looked quite sharp by all accounts in pre-season, so it looks quite promising atm, although the prem will offer a much sterner test for him, and no doubt he'll spend a fair while on the bench or being played out of position....

I'm pretty sure Rafa's bought him as a replacement for Crouch (perhaps Voronin if he ends up going - fingers crossed) to stay on the bench and come on as an impact player when we need him. Can't seem him starting many games until the latter stages of the season when the likes of Torres are being saved for Champions League games.

Archived