Unattached Players Patch

Can't provide a link I'm afraid but when I started a game on a no players patch, some of the AI managers didn't sign any players which made the game dreadful due to ridiculous scores. Man Utd for example only signed Ronaldo and were getting hammered 5-0 at home to Fulham who'd made loads of signings.

I had pretty much shelved FM08 for this year, but this is a great DB. Just started playing it.

Only problem I had was that I had a wage budget of £0 and couldn't increase it via adjustments OR board requests. I started as Liverpool simply because I wanted a fairly high-rep club and build a super-team. Ended up downloading FMM to fix it to their budget that it starts with on a "normal" DB. Did I do something wrong?

i tried one of these... lol they are fun for a bit but then there is such a gap difference between the top teams and the lower teams. If any half decent player goes to one of the bad teams you can always buy they for like 1 mil anyway since they are still very low on value. Its also annoying how some teams dont sign any players at all for some reason? maybe its the managers are un ambitious or something but its kinda stupid since they dont have ANY players in the squad.

PS; Ryan babel went to some random team, Jerusalem or somethimg?? i brought him for 2k lol

The one i have is crap because barely any prem clubs have a wage budget, i had £250 because i had Galusci on loan, edited it and signed loads of players and thought it was weird that i didnt see any other big 4 clubs bidding then realised why

there was a good one on 07, will look for a better one later i think

Archived