Your proudest FM achievement?

I had a game with Blackburn and built an awesome team. Got into the CLand got to the final the first season but ended up losing it. Then four out of the five next CL's I got the the final and lost everytime. I was so proud when we finally won it!

On 08 I have to be honest and the greatest thing i've done is get Swansea promoted to the championship first season. I then got blinded by money as Everton (who for some god known reason had being relegated) offered me a transfer budget of 47 million to get them back up. I'll always regret not staying with Swansea now.

On 07 the best i did was get Derby County to the top 5 in the Prem and also win the world cup at the same time as England lol. But alas, long gone are those days and I've resigned myself to simply mediocre achievements on 08.

On 03/04 I took Hull all the way to the Premiership and thought that would never happen in real life although I did it in consecutive seasons. Due to the board I was sacked at Christmas being bottom having only had 2 million too spend. I paid the price for a massive wage bill with too many old players I had signed on a free. Mind you what was a 13 year old supposed to know about wage bills.

FM06 taking Icelandic side Grindavik through to win the Champions League in ~2012 after quite a few seasons struggling to even reach the group stage.

Taking Faroe Islands to the World cup was probably my biggest achievement in CM03/04, although I enjoyed winning the Champions League with Kilmarnock in my 2nd season.

Biggest achievement in FM08 has been to win the Bundesliga with Werder Bremen without once compromising my style and tactics to get a result. Biggest disappointment would have to be the following season when Bayern took back the title by ~22 points :(

My currents save. It's my first real attempt ever a LLM, and I have brought Wrexham to the premiership. 0% Cheating. I've never had more fun with this game series.

10 games into my first season I have 2 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses :)

With FM 2003 I won the Champions League in Season 4, with Hertha Berlin.

I was really happy then (I remember the time, and match too (!)), because my team wasn't strong enough to win the Bundesliga once i those four seasons :)

Hmm,....getting consecutive promotion from the Conference south to the premiership with Braintree. A bit suspicious, don't you think?

Your going to start accusing dafuge of cheating on his own challenge?!

I went at a nice sedate pace of averaging 2 seasons per promotion and then also to win the Premiership with Whitley Bay in FM06, but I can confirm it was somewhat easier then. I would have included that in my list since they are my local club and seeing them lock horns with Newcastle United in the Premiership and Champions League (which they eventually won also) was great, but I can't really regard any achievement with an English club as making me all that proud. Winning the Champions League eventually is basically a given when you manage an English club!

My biggest achievements:

CM 97-98 - being the strongest team worldwide, winning every cup and league there is - with a Dutch team. And having the most awesome regen player ever, who scored 8 goals in the CL final against Barcelona - consecutively ;-) I eventually sold him for 50 million, since that was the max. amount of money you could offer back then.

FM 08 - Current save.

5 seasons so far (just ended the 5th) and I've managed to get Hayes & Yeading from the Blue Square South up to League 1 (and ended 13th).

2007-2008 - BSS

2008-2009 - BSP (6th, so no playoff)

2009-2010 - BSP

2010-2011 - L2

2011-2012 - L1

2012-2013 - L1

Half my team still consists of people who started playing for me when I was still in the BSS or first year BSP. It's pretty funny to see how my Ass. Man. tells me half of my players are good players for the BSP and giving them 1 to 2 stars, while I have them rotating in my squad in League 1 and they're still getting a decent/good overall average after finishing in safe mid-table.

Planning to promote next season to the Championship though, although I reckon I will need to replace these players for real by then ... at least it was fun to get this far with these guys ...

Players who are still in my rotation squad:

- Will Hendry (Starting member BSS)

- Danny Allen-page (Starting member BSS)

- Nevin Saroya (Starting member BSS)

- Emmanuel Sackey (Starting member BSS)

- Aaron Goode (Since BSS)

- Callum Flanagan (Since BSS)

- Nick Stavroulakis (Since BSS)

- Tom Curle (Since BSS)

- Danny Frost (Since BSP)

- Samuel Raphlz (Since BSP, no clue how I got that work permit for him though, U-21 caps don't count, right?)

- Mxolosi Mtsetfeua (Since BSP, yes, he already had senior national team caps when he was 17)

Taking Rushden to glory in FM 05 (Premiership champs, Champola league winners, F.A cup winners, Uefa cup winners, League cup ..........finalists).

Low point (for balance):Getting sacked by the Oxford chairman after consecutive promotions culminating in reaching the Premiership and a FIFTH place finish in my first season there. I actually added a new manager and continued that game and got sacked the next season whilst in mid table, I think SI made some chairmans too ******** (this was also FM05).

In FM 2008 getting Cowdenbeath to turn pro (something to be looked at by SI, it shouldn't take a set ammount of money to turn a team pro, it should be a combination of financial security and success) and beating Hearts 5-2 away in my first game in the SPL (after that it was mostly downhill).

Winning the league with Atletico Madrid in the first season. Not a great feat but beat Madrid twice and Barca twice which made it better.

Taking FC Basel to the Quarter finals of the champions league and winning 3 leagues in a row, 3 swiss cups in a row.

Getting Dundalk into the group stages of the champions league in FM07. After getting through the 1st & 2nd round qualifiers I got Celtic in the 3rd round. 1st leg was in Oriel park, i' don't know how but managed to keep it to nil all then in the 2nd leg in Parkhead Celtic were one up with 5 minutes to go when Philly Hughes broke free to make it one all. Cue me going mental and putting 11 men playing centre half (well 10 and a keeper) with 7 minutes injury time where I hung on to go through on away goals... Heres the news items:

http://img2.putfile.com/main/5/13013050961.jpg

http://img2.putfile.com/main/5/13013050893.jpg

and the money shot:

http://img2.putfile.com/main/5/13013050750.jpg

:D

It hasn't happened yet, but I'm top, 9 points clear with 6 games to go in League Two with Gillingham in 2016/17. I took over them last season in League One when they were 16th, but I couldn't stop the slide and we ended up getting relegated, but I've turned it around!

Archived