Full Screen Problem.?

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask but im sorry if it isnt.

When i try to play the game off full-screen mode it says "Changing the Screen settings failed. Make sure your system supports the settings"

Is there anything i can do to change that i am using a laptop.

So yeah maybe that has something to do with it..?

Try this.

1. Right-click on the football manager icon on your desktop and select properties.
  2. Click the shortcut tab and type the following: "-small_screen -windowed" into the target box after what is already in there.
  3. Then click apply and ok.

You will have to restart the game when you do this.

This is what i have in the target part...

"C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\fm.exe""-small_screen -windowed"

when i click apply it says; The Name 'C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\fm.exe""-small_screen -windowed' specified in the target box is not valid. Make sure the path and file name are correct..

Did i do it right?

This is what i have in the target part...

"C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\fm.exe""-small_screen -windowed"

when i click apply it says; The Name 'C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\fm.exe""-small_screen -windowed' specified in the target box is not valid. Make sure the path and file name are correct..

Did i do it right?

"C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\fm.exe" -small_screen -windowed "

That is what should be in it. You have one too many ". Hope it works now. :D

NOTE: That was my fault, I put that in above. Sorry about that.

Archived