Predictability

Does anyone else think the game is soooo predictable??

I've lost count of many goals i've conceded and just KNEW that i would concede them, beginning to get annoying :p (just need a bit of a rant), and if anyone else has noticed how predictable the game is.

I don't find it predictable. I was just wondering though if you knew you were going to concede loads of goals why did you not do something i.e. tactics, buy better defenders etc. before you conceded them. :)

dont think its possible todo that mid-game :p

i mean when im under attack while in a match, just now knew i would concede out the box when the ball fell to Gilberto!! I've fell into a habbit of pausing the game just before i think il concede...then getting myself ready for it so i dont go crazy nd punch the computer or summit lol

I don't find it predictable. I was just wondering though if you knew you were going to concede loads of goals why did you not do something i.e. tactics, buy better defenders etc. before you conceded them. :)

I predict that my side won't be strengthened when I bring in 5 world class players. Even if I introduce them gradually, they'll still play like they've never even seen a football before, let alone kicked one.

J'accuse:

Walcott

Ziegler

Farfan

Khedira

Meier

True, but there's a huge tendency towards confirmation bias when anticipating the outcome of a match. Nonetheless I do think you can tell when a goal is going to be scored by watching the commentary-only. There's a certain rythm to the buildup of comments.

Does anyone else think the game is soooo predictable??

I've lost count of many goals i've conceded and just KNEW that i would concede them, beginning to get annoying :p (just need a bit of a rant), and if anyone else has noticed how predictable the game is.

I'm sorry, are you talking about Football Manager or football? I don't see the difference.

Archived