3 questions about International Management

Done a quick search on this, sorry if the first two have been mentioned before.

1) When the assistant comes up with a list of games that you can watch, you only have the choice of watching one. Do you think that we should be able to watch more than one game (obviously only if the games are on different dates)?

2) Does watching international games increase the hands-on approach attribute under manager's profile?

3) Should I play this player in the forth-coming World Cup? I only say this because of his ban situation

KennyMorrisonProfile.png

Thanks in advance

pcmeister

1/ maybe, i wouldn't use it but i can't see the harm if they're within realistic travelling distances.

2/ Haven't thought about this - i was under the impression it was only linked to trainging schedules.

3/ You should probably have room for him in your squad, and he will be fresh for the knock out rounds which may be useful.

1. You can watch any match you want to, just click the "V" between the two teams playing in the match you want to attend.

2. Not completely sure as I haven't used it yet, but I would imagine so.

3. If you think he could play an important part in the latter stages of the competition, then I would say yes.

Hope that helps :)

1. Yeah, you can watch matches that occur on different days by just clicking on the 'v' for the match and this will change to attend and you don't have to be an international manager to do this.

2. Don't know about this

3. I would include him. He might do what Arshavin did in the Euros in reality.

Archived