hmm i got sacked why

its a little question. After being finally sacked from the club and them another one, i got a contract on another. Them i putted in Vacation mode for ~12 days, because next match was in 15 days. Them after my holidays i get sacked. Really didnt understand why, i didnt have any match or something. Well there were some messages on players contracts. Could that be it?

Maybe they felt going on holiday after being recently appointed was un professional :p I have no serious suggestions though *shrug*

well i really think it was some contracts stuff, i had plenty of messages of players

Maybe a much higher rep manager became available? What contract were you on and have they already replaced you?

i had a 2 years plan contract that ive accepted. Them after vacation i was sacked

well i really think it was some contracts stuff, i had plenty of messages of players

Aha! What date did you join? Did they give you a one year contract without considering that there was only 12 days left of the footballing year?

Maybe it has something to do with confidence which is bugged. Here are silly instances I had.

I was manager of Kildare County and got them into the Setanta Cup. I managed to win this with them and then at the end of the season I looked at the confidence screen an it said 'It would be unfair to pass comment on the performance as you were not in charge for all the games' about the Setanta Cup. I won it and was manager of the club for the previous 3 seasons. :confused:

I became manager of Real Madrid in another save. They were out of the Spanish Cup when I took the job and at the end of the season they said they were disappointed with my performance in the competition when I did not manage them for a single match in the competition. :confused:

I would say it is due to the confidence messed up.

Maybe a much higher rep manager became available? What contract were you on and have they already replaced you?
Aha! What date did you join? Did they give you a one year contract without considering that there was only 12 days left of the footballing year?

er...i dont know i already advanced on game, but ill check it out

Hmm they hired me 31 may, got sacked 19 june, so i think its that

*looks into crystal ball*

I see a side appointing a new manager.........I see that the side has already been relegated from the lowest league available in the game......I see the new manager getting sacked on the date that the data for the new season is calculated.

Now cross my palm with silver.

*looks into crystal ball*

I see a side appointing a new manager.........I see that the side has already been relegated from the lowest league available in the game......I see the new manager getting sacked on the date that the data for the new season is calculated.

Now cross my palm with silver.

lol ... pay the man

he's smart.

Archived