contract queery

oh right cos i have agreed to sign galvan but he cnt come until 2011 and i just got a news item saing he has just agreed a new deal with his club but he wont be there for much longer because hes agreed to move to me!

would a screenshot of this help?

Right, i've seen this a few times. I think, if you sign a player from abroad, who can't join until he's 18, then he has to sign a professional contract at the club he's leaving.

It's nothing to worry about, it's just because he turned 17 and still had a year to go at that club. It doesn't affect your transfer. He will still join when he turns 18 :D

if he was on a youth contract, and had a pre-contract agreement with that club, he shouldnt have been able to agree a transfer with your club idont think. at least not until he had signed the full-time contract with his club. if he's agreed the transfer to you, thent he option to offer him a new contract shouldnt be there i dnt think... slightly confuzzled by this... :confused:

if he was on a youth contract, and had a pre-contract agreement with that club, he shouldnt have been able to agree a transfer with your club idont think. at least not until he had signed the full-time contract with his club. if he's agreed the transfer to you, thent he option to offer him a new contract shouldnt be there i dnt think... slightly confuzzled by this... :confused:

Maybe he made an offer to the club for him and they accepted. I have done this several times where they have agreed a professional contract with their current club but just made a bid and they accepted.

yeah but in that case the tansfer shouldnt have gone through!! it fails if the player is on a youth contract and have agreed a professional one with that club, and you get a message saying "player x has put pen to paper on a pre-contract agreement with club y which will see him sign a professional contract on..."

the offer i made was for martin galvan from cruz azul in the first season then accepted, he agreed a contract with me all done.

as u may kno he likes only 15/16 in the first season so cnt sign for you until he turns 18 (in a few months time)

i thought that once a player has agreed to move and contracts have been accepted then they cnt sign another one?

so they are goin to pay him more for a few months before he moves? or are they goin to pay him for the full length of his contract? meaning he will get paid by two clubs lol

soooo confused haha

yeah but in that case the tansfer shouldnt have gone through!! it fails if the player is on a youth contract and have agreed a professional one with that club, and you get a message saying "player x has put pen to paper on a pre-contract agreement with club y which will see him sign a professional contract on..."

That only happens to me sometimes but only when the player fails to agree terms with me and does not want to leave. I don't know what it is like in reality but in the game you can sign players that have a precontract agreement with their current club. Obviously the club and player must accept your offers.

the offer i made was for martin galvan from cruz azul in the first season then accepted, he agreed a contract with me all done.

as u may kno he likes only 15/16 in the first season so cnt sign for you until he turns 18 (in a few months time)

i thought that once a player has agreed to move and contracts have been accepted then they cnt sign another one?

so they are goin to pay him more for a few months before he moves? or are they goin to pay him for the full length of his contract? meaning he will get paid by two clubs lol

soooo confused haha

I think he actually may have had a precontract agreement with his current club that would start when he was 17 before he signed for you. I think he will move to you just like normal though.

ahh right i get what your saying was just a bit weird getting a message sayin he signed a new contract with his club lol

oh well aslong as he comes to me thats wat matters

Yeah, it does seem a bit strange and I don't know if that happens in reality he will still move and as you said that is all that matters. :)

Archived