Injury Freak Out: I hate this lol.

First let me say I'm using an edited game because I'm bored waiting for next FM. Well I'm not bored because I'm using an edited game now lol.

Anyway...

I'm the Posh for Peterborough. Everything is the tops. Rep 10000, World Class players and staff. 5 world/Cont rep physios. Now check this out. Never seen so many broken bones in a season. At one point I had 5 players out with WRIST FRACTURES. Apparently they don't know how to fall when they get hacked.

Everything was a cycle. Wrists, then ribs, then 3 collarbones, then ankle injury after ankle injury.

But... not one muscle problem all year. Is this strange or is it just me?

my third season the one i wanted to win the title with my Aberdeen team so i signed some quality players to bring some more depth to my squad.

I signed:

Benjelloun- Now Injured for 3 months

Gow- Out 2-4 weeks

Hunt- 6 months

MCormack- 2 weeks

and i lost my star striker for the season so annoying

i always seem to lose players in the same positions in concecutive games. i lost 3 left mids in 3 games, then later in the season, i lost 2 strikers in the same game (the starter and the sub), the third choice striker next game, and then the recalled-from-loan striker the game after that. fortunately, they always seem to be 2 week injuries. i don't get an epidemic of leg breaks or malaria etc...

Archived