Easy way to search free transfers?

Hey i just picked up Tomi Ameobi for my Wrexham Blue Square Premier side, but to find a bargain like him i had to go to each team in League One and see who they released on a free. Is there a better or easier way of searching free/sold players by league?

Dont really want to filter out of contract because you have to sift through the crap basically lol

I'm at work at the mo - so not able to get onto FM - but aren't you able to limit scouts to free/out of contract players.

So, if you do that, you'll get a rough report on each of them that they come across, and so you'll be able to organise them by quality of scout report, and just sieve through the better ones.

That may help.

Aside from that, I've found you just need to do all the man hours yourself and REALLY search for that bargain.

I know a very neat trick! Which i actually found out myself ... in the searchbox (most of the time right top of screen) type: No club and voila! a whole lot of free players! Happy shopping!

Very nice trick, but so simple! I had never thought of that.

It used to be: Free Transfer or Schoolboy in CM :D ... when you typed in that you could find them :D ...

Now i was thinking... what 'club' would the players be at if they're not at any ... hmm... perhaps the coding of them game put them in a 'fake club' named No Club? .. and yes! it works like a charm! ... and better yet... there are some really nice youngsters at the bottom of the list!

Archived