How many Leagues can i run on 3.5gb

Just bought a new laptop, which is uber fast. wondering if anyone had a similar spec laptop and how many leagues they're running.

i always start unemployed with an automatic rep and am getting slightly tired of managing in conference in england, so wanted to run a few extra leagues to try and make things a bit more interesting.

also, has anyone found it harder than in previoous versions to start this way and get to the top. my last game i only managed to get to league 2, whereas in 07 i was winning champions league/la liga with seville after about 15 seasons...

As long as you're talking about your chip size (in ghz) and not the size of your hard drive ;) you should be alright to run pretty much anything on that laptop (as long as RAM, graphics card, etc are of a roughly equivalent standard to your chip).

With that in mind - just run what you WANT to run. Don't load every league if you're never going to manage there. There's simply no point - but running major European leagues, America, some stuff in South America, and one or two in Scandinavia should give you a big, hugely varied game, at absolute top speed.

Archived