The Ultimate Career of Football Manager Thread..

This is the thread for everyone, to discuss how their games are doing, their tactics, their "Gems", This is a thread for newbies or experienced Fm'ers, whether its Discussing your game, or asking for a advice, im going to hope this is a thread for that..:thup:

you can discuss your games with as much or little detail as you want, although it would be nice, to add screenshots etc etc,

Anyway im Currently in the Small club to Big club thread, taking a team from under 1000 rep to the very top, im currently in my second season (3rd game season), with Chippenham and im closing in on Promotion in the conference south, i personally like to give detailed descriptions at the end / start of each season, and a mini description half way through..

Anyone welcome to discuss their games, or ask Questions about anything,

Thanks and goodluck to all Fm'ers :thup::)

There are various places where you can do this already, but this forum is not the place for it.

If you are really passionate about having a place to discuss your game, can I suggest you leave your comments in this thread and continue to use the existing places to discuss your game such as the challenges forum and the GPTG.

Archived